Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in dublin can i get games for the original NES

Options
  • 29-06-2004 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

HEY ALL

DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW OF ANY SHOP IN DUBLIN WHERE I CAN BUY GAMES FOR THE ORIGINAL NES CONSOLE..THATS THE NINTENDO CONSOLE THAT CAME OUT BEFORE THE MEGADRIVE..

IF YOU DO KNOW A SHOP,
    WHATS THE NAME?
    WHAT ROAD/STREET IS IT ON?

MANY THANKS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

YOU COULD TRY...ahem....you could try the shop under the bridge in Talbot street (I can't remember the name of the shop...)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Buy&Sell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭combs

Yeah, those renowned shops in sh!thole Talbot Street aren't much good. Use the Buy & Sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

1987 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭combs

Originally posted by bizmark
    1987 ?
    OMG!!! LOL! ROFL! U R teh funny 1.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭huge

try play.com

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Originally posted by RobertFoster
    YOU COULD TRY...ahem....you could try the shop under the bridge in Talbot street (I can't remember the name of the shop...)

The Name of the shop is Gamezone really good selection of used games for all consoles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

the other shop which is really a bookshop is alot better for that sort of thing about ten shops down more towards o connell street

Advertisement