Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Chrysler Voyager

Options
  • 29-06-2004 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any experience/views on the Chrysler Voyager/Grand Voyager.

Would you trust a second hand one?
    What are they like for reliability?
    Anyone own one - are you happy with it ?
    Do you have one for sale ?

ZEN

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

There was a major upset years ago about the poor safety for occupants of one. The upset was so big because people buying them do so for the kids...

Not sure if this has been resolved with newer ones :dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I think you may have a point there al right - I was surprised to learn they only have 2 stars in the NCAP awards !!

I'm going to have another look around 'cos I think that was for a 98 model, maybe as you say they have improved a bit.

Thanks for the reply.

ZEN

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I think the Grand is a lovely looking bus, but I've heard tell that the quality is rubbish. No first-hand experience though I'm afraid.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I've been told by good authority that voyagers have a tendency to roll which doesnt make it exactly safe at all,
    Ive also been informed that there is a crumple zone in rear of the car which causes the left and right hand side of the car to compress in on itself,destroying the rear seats,usually where your kids are sitting.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

There was a major upset years ago about the poor safety for occupants of one. The upset was so big because people buying them do so for the kids...

people still buy them. safety is poor but lots of guys will buy them for the look and size

• Advertisement
Advertisement