Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You remember me

Options
  • 29-06-2004 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

I hadn't been on the boards in years and figured i'd have to register all over again.Put in my Anarky nick and i was told it was taking already.Sad was me.Then thought maybe i'm still registered from the first time when the boards were new and innocent.
    To my surprise the password worked on login.(even more surprising was i remembered it).
    After all these years in the wilderness and no gaming,i'm back home again :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

hehe welcome back :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Well what better way to get back into gaming then a frikken huge lan party here in dublin ??

http://www.gameconvention.net/events/index.htm

:D

CombatCow
    *woot 800'th post *

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15502

You arent allowed post stuff like that anymore :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Anarky... from UL? or maybe im getting confused too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Mar 2000

pah another youngster actin up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

non-old skool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Anarky

Youngster....youngster!!!!!!!
    I'm old enough to remember the days before computers.There was nay such a thing as Playstations or Xboxes when i was a wee lad.
    When i was growing up even a game of football meant killing one of the sheep and filling its stomach with poisonus nettles to make sure no one took it for dinner.
    I tell ye i was old skool before skool was invented.
    Youngster indeed.

Advertisement