Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2004 on PC

Options
  • 29-06-2004 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,801 ✭✭✭✭

Got this game yesterday and what can I say.
    Looked very well initially but it is Absolute rubbish.
    I've played 5 games now and havent scored a goal yet.
    Hit the crossbar about 30 times,blown wide etc etc.
    AI intelligence of my fellow team members is zero.
    This game is a stinker.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

I love it (on ps2/xbox). Its harder to score so you wont be winning games 5-0 without a hell fo a lot of practice.

AI seems ok to me. (im assuming this is uefa 2004? or is this something else? )

If its uefa there are buttons tot ake control of the other players to make em run into space etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Best soccer game on any format is

Winning Eleven 7: International for the PC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

Would I be right in saying Euro 2004 is Fifa 2004 with the club teams removed?
    That's what I heard, so I want to make sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Originally posted by goo
    Would I be right in saying Euro 2004 is Fifa 2004 with the club teams removed?
    That's what I heard, so I want to make sure.

yeah more or less.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by bazH
    Best soccer game on any format is

Winning Eleven 7: International for the PC

and the runner up is Pro Evolution 3 , such a suprise that there even made by the same people .

Its great the way Konami can make 2 games both much better than FIFA or any other EA crap .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Originally posted by Big Ears
    and the runner up is Pro Evolution 3 , such a suprise that there even made by the same people .

Its great the way Konami can make 2 games both much better than FIFA or any other EA crap .

They aint really different games....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by Tusky
    They aint really different games....

well they have slight differences and have different names , making them different games .

Advertisement