Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hopes for the rest of 2004

• 29-06-2004 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

RAW:

Edge makes a heel turn.

Benoits championship run continues til at least Survivor series, but dropping the smiling champ, living his dream rubbish.

Y2J getting a proper main event push, hopefully culminating in him winning the Rumble.

Evolotions split, with Orton turning on Flair. Orton and Batista (HHH going to make a movie) align with newly turned Edge, and possibly Shelton.

HBK moves to SD

Hurricane gos back to his old WcW gimmick of Sugar Shane Helms.

La Resistance to hold the tag belts for quite a while, giving the Tag division a bit of respect again.

Trish Vs Victoria, Lingerie match!

SmackDown

Eddie Vs Kurt feud with Eddie winning his 2nd title from Kurt at Survivor Series

Less Dudleys

Renee Dupree to take Cenas title, and hold it for a long while

HBK to make a massive heel impact on SD

Cole to take some commentating lessons

Shane O Mac to return

I dont think many of those are too much to ask for.

Thoughts???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Raw: HHH winning the belt back then losing it at a house show to Eugene!

Benoit going back to Smackdown for classic matches with Kurt and Eddie

Scott Hall arrives as HHH's buisiness partner whilst he's in hollywood and is put in charge of Evolution

Smackdown: Mick Foley returns to Smackdown as GM to sort out the evil actions of certain people in the back ECW old boys, only to be attacked from behind by a masked man....Shane McMahon...Shane McMahon intentions are then made clear, he is here to reprise ECW and he needed the help of Paul Heyman...in a 3 month feud culminating in a wrestlemania hardcore match Mick Turns heel and joins Shane after their match and they both Run a new look ECW

Smackdown turns into a retro wrestling outfit...which is how its going anyways..all wrestlers have some form of gimmick...rabbid wolverine, Latino Heat, Olympic Champ etc.. and new wrestlers are signed such as Sting and A.J Styles and the emphasis is the wrestling and less smut which will all be on RAW :) and a lil more on ECW for good measure...I can't live without Stacy Kiebler! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Come on, surely you people have hopes for the rest of the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Personally id like to see the oft rumoured HHH Orton feud, I think it would be a belter of a programme, especially as orton is HHH's real life protege and will lay down for him if needs be

As for the rest of 2004

1) it suddenly dawns on Vince that Bradshaw is crap after all and fires him

2) We see Mick Foley back to exact revenge on Orton, I really want to see Foley kicking the living **** out of orton and winning

3) Stone Cold returns of course

4) They hire some new talent so we can have an injection of new stroylines and feuds

Thats it for me i think, the above would make me happy through the rest of 2004

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

I'd also like for The Big Show to come back and get a good push, he was crap when he first came but he really worked hard and deserves to get a push

ohh and I hope I never have to see Scott Steiner on WWE again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

RAW
    -Edge to turn heel and feud with Benoit
    -Hurricane to trade to SD and feud with Chavo
    -Tag team titles to reagain respect

SD
    -JBL to get injured and be out for at least 5 years
    -Cruisers to be used correctly and the CW title to regain some respect
    -Tag team titles to reagain respect

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

RAW;
    Long title run for Benoit
    Matt Hardy win credibility (and the IC title)
    Randy Orton lead Evolution
    Lita and Trish pose for Playboy:D
    Womans division used correctly...
    For all the stars who work for what they want, to get it...

Smackdown;
    Short title run for Bradshaw
    Ron Simmons return & take the title from JBL(That man deserves one last title b4 he hangs them up for good)
    Rey Mysterio to win the US/Worlds title
    New cruiserweights and credibility returned to the said division

TNA;
    For Jeff Hardy and AJ to have the greatest fewd ever
    Jeff to win the X title
    Super X 3
    Chris Daniel of Chris Sabin for the Worlds champ
    For Jerret to give the title to someone other then himself
    Hulk Hogan to return (for the TV ratings they so richly diserve)
    FOr their TV deal and popularity to incraese and keep the real wrestling fans ove the world happy.

Indies;
    For Irish wrestling to do well and create new stars that will travel over seas & put out the names of NWA & IWW.
    ROH, CZW, 3PW etc to have productive years and make their own unique stars
    For every striving star to go somewhere...

AND AS FAR AS EVERY WRESTLER IN THE WORLD GOES...
    NO INJURIES (weither you like them or not)

Advertisement