Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want far cry savegames

Options
  • 30-06-2004 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

Hi
    to cut a long story short, my hard drive died and I lost all my Far Cry progress.

Can someone give me some savegames around level 7/8/9 (preferably on Medium difficulty)?

thanks

s.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Same thing happened to me. I need the exact same levels on the exact same difficulty. Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

have it finished out at Medium level if you want the save? only finished last nite:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

Neil,

well done on finishing it.

I would greatly appreciate if you would zip up a few of your saves and post them here or by p.m.

Cheers! was impressed myself.....at work now so when I get home will zip them and post them up!!

Sorry mate bought new systen board/proc yesterday and was installin it last nite! backed up game but forgot to post! wilkl post as soon as I get home

• Advertisement

(gentle reminder)

thanks

Haha! sorry mate! hit da beer last nite to watch the game after work and didnt get home till da wee hours so to speak! will post tonite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

where are the save games on that site?

PM me ur email address and I will send them thru! can you also copy kaiser2000 who can send them thru! Im away this weekend
    thanks

• Advertisement

I found out how to do it by using a cheat. it is very easy. if I knew how to do spoilers i would post it here !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭neXus9

then after your message, the same except have a /spoiler

here's how to do it:
    Run the game using , for example
    "D:\program files\FarCry\Bin32\FarCry.exe" -devmode
    then you can start on any level you want.
    Thanks Neil for the savegames anyway.

Advertisement