Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CavanCombat Custom Maps

Options
  • 30-06-2004 6:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

As you should be aware Cavan has changed over to battlefield vietname as a custom map/bookable server. Before a map goes on I'll give a weeks grace to download the map before it goes live on the server.

The first Custom MapPack will contain :
    Battle_of_Dong_Ap_Bia
    Tri_Nan_High_Ground_six_two
    Hillside_Assault
    Valley_assault
    Jungle_hunt

I'll provide a zip of these files before lunch today.
    These maps will go on the server next wednesday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Cool Rev you are the man. There are a lot of people in the [TiG] clan who would like to provide sexual favours for you.

Fairy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Some very nice maps there that should produce some very good gameage.

Fairy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Thx rev

4 of those maps are very good.
    2 are okish maybe with more players they be fun.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

I have just witnessed a slaughter in the making, 2 of those maps may cause a bfv overload in the brain!! and the design of that hillside_assault map will rake me in the killz. Thx man.

• Advertisement

Justa note the Lost village map which was in the old 1.1 packs will crash bfv, remove it if you have those maps. The 1.1 mappacks have been updated so for new downloads its not a problem.

the 1.1 maps go live on monday. If anyone has suggestions for maps for 1.2 please put them down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Originally posted by Rev Hellfire
    If anyone has suggestions for maps for 1.2 please put them down.

Make a map called siagon and make it a realy close house to house combat with a big goverment building were the US start off and then put a few artillary weapons up on the building thats all i can think of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze
    Make a map called siagon and make it a realy close house to house combat with a big goverment building were the US start off and then put a few artillary weapons up on the building thats all i can think of.

K i added that , anything else you can think off?
    Do you want choppers or not? Can you draw a picture and scan it in? That really helps when making a map of someones else idea. post a pic and i have map ready by monday even if its a crap drawing once you outline the flags and what should be visible from each one.

kdjac

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

et me know when the zip file settles down and ill re do my mirrors

It has, the 1.0 pack was ok, and I've updated the 1.1. Both are at at the same locations as before.

• Advertisement
Advertisement