Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RA - Useless question of the hour

Options
  • 30-06-2004 7:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

This has begun to really irritate me. Google has provided no answers to this, so I turn to boards. Im going paintballing with some friends in the near future, and we're all, sadly enough, deciding on things to scream before we nail someone. One thing I've always wanted to scream before shooting someone in the face, is whatever the hell is said in russian at the start of Red Alert's Hell march, before the distortion guitars kick in.

Not sure if this is even the right place to be posting it, but does anyone know what he actually says?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Not sit with face paint on during the car journey on stroking a knife and saying " we all gonna die " in your best Predator voice :0

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Id actually really love to know aswell, as its one of the greatest (if not THE greatest) game theme of all time, only the Doom song's come close really.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Well why dont you try and contact Frank Klepacki.He did the music for most of the C&C games.Tho his website is not working atm...(FrankKlepacki.com)

great tunes tho,
    :)

CombatCow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Haket

If you mail me an mp3 of it I can ask my russian mate to translate ?.

haket at hotmail dot com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

im pretty sure its in english. a friend of mine defo used to know what he said, ill download it and get him to listen and see if he remembers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Originally posted by Haket
    If you mail me an mp3 of it I can ask my russian mate to translate ?.

haket at hotmail dot com

Bizmark's already posted an url you can download it from.. and hotmail doesnt support 6mb files,I had thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

cease your fire, break hut!

i think

Advertisement