Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bubblegum Run, anyone going?

Options
  • 30-06-2004 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭

Forgot all about it until I heard an ad for it on the radio this morning. Only err about 10 days, anyone going to it? I've sent away for a sponsorship card so all going well I'll be able to get up there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

Any link to this for more info?

Duke

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Whats the bubblegum run all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

:(
    I'll be away. I was looking for a bike ride to bring my new bike out on.

www.bubblegumrun.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Thanks Seamus, this sounds good, never heard of it before now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

looks great alright.. time is a bit short, probably wont be able to raise much money for them but I suppose every quid counts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

I will be going for a look although sans bike (as i had to sell it) although i got my dad to sign up for it and he'll be bringing his Harley Fat Boy.

Lets hope the day is sunny, it looks good and it is for a great cause.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 pthagonal

top4.gif

This year's run is on the 11th of July
    meeting at The Mansion House Dawson Street 10.30am
    breakfast will be provided for the first 500 riders,
    and then we will rideout to Mondello Park
    for a day of fantastic events..

click here for more click here for more

other info..

goodie bags for first 500 participants,

raffles and spot prizes - the big prize is a bmw f650 worth 10grand tickets are 20 euros each , and there are only a 1000 available, see site for more details

mondello - will have lots to do and see... from bouncy castles for the kids to stunt shows for the adults, mini bike rides, gokarts, show area, car races, displays, bike circus, loads of stuff happening and all for a very good cause..

regards

Pthagonal

in other words... one hell of a day out. :D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I thought it was something to do with that race that Steve-o and the other jackass boys were on.

'Latvian gangsters'

'The Russian police; stern but fair'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

thats the gumball rally, can see where the confusion lay alright tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Sounds like a great day out, just signed up, hope to see a few boards people there!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Aye... we'll have to have some way of identifying eachother. Do the PTB of boards.ie feel like sponsoring some boards t-shirts for the atendee's? :D

Advertisement