Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke Lime

• 30-06-2004 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭

Had it in the states (well Diet Coke Lime, I can't take sugar). and its much much nicer than Coke Lemon.

Hopefully they'll have it here soon!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

A friend of mine likes vanilla coke, problem is that he drinks diet coke only. So he has a bottle of vanilla essence and adds a few drops to the diet coke to flavour it.

I wonder if there is lemon or lime essence out there that you could do the same thing. I know for certain that there is lime cordial, made by a company called Roses

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

coke typical why cant it be lemon & lime? would be nicer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭weemcd

hmm im gonna try that with lime cordial they do it with raspberry and blackcurrent in bars id say lime would also work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

they have diet vanilla coke in the uk - and my gf said she saw it in boot sin town (not sure which one).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Yeah they do indeed...kinda odd how they haven't brought it out over here yet...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,004 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Originally posted by syke
    Had it in the states (well Diet Coke Lime, I can't take sugar). and its much much nicer than Coke Lemon.

Hopefully they'll have it here soon!

By the way, aspartame affects your body in the same way as sugar. Drink Dietrite Cola myself, the only place I can get it though is www.lowcarbmegastore.co.uk and the delivery is really expensive :(

Advertisement