Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSOP Heat 1: Sunday 4th @ 3pm << NEW TIME

Options
  • 30-06-2004 3:54pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, if we are playing this weekend it has to be Sunday so I've arbitraraily picked 4pm to give us a decent amount of time for some play afterwards and still get to bed in time for work!

Any problems with this date/time please let me know.
    If you need my address PM me!

DeV.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

TrickyD
    Lafortezza
    Devore
    Davey Devil
    KevinR
    WhiteShadow
    Krusty_clown
    KarlH
    Quozl (tbc)

Hmmmm tough heat too (why do I always seem to get the toughest one :( ). I'd put Lafortezza, DD and KarlH to go through from this heat but its very close to call.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

thanks for the vote of confidence DeV

...... you need to get some points on the board though, so I bet on your ravenous ass to get in the top 3.....also your first BSOP game since your brush with poker stardom, anything could happen!

4pm Sunday suits perfectly, thanks.

see you all then,
    Karl

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I have a ravenous ass? *checks behind himself carefully...*

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Can we make it 3? I want to get into The Fitz freeroll, can you pm your address?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Originally posted by Davey Devil
    Can we make it 3? I want to get into The Fitz freeroll, can you pm your address?

Something tells me that you'll make the freeroll regardless of what time it starts ;)

Hyzepher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

4pm Sunday is grand.. Thanks for hosting..

3:00 pm then. Thats final now.

DeV

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

"You know it makes sense."

Thanks DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Can somebody else bring chips? Mine are reeeeaaaally heavy, and I''m very very lazy.
    will be there at 3

We need chips so can someone else bring some? Is there anyone else in our heat who *has* chips anyway?

DeV.

• Advertisement

I have chips i can bring. they are quite basic, oversized. i think luke has the same set.....

lemme know if you want them or someone has something better.

well done last night, just read....Viv gets on my tits sometimes :mad:

Ok, great can you bring them with you? I doubt we'll find another person with a set in our heat.

DeV.

yup, no problem. see ya sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 KevinR

Can't make the heat on Sunday as I'll be down in Clare. Don't mind missing out this month if I can't be moved to another heat.

K.

Hyzepher makes those kinds of calls...

DeV.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

KevinR - see if you can get someone to swap.

Hyzepher

thanks as always for hosting DeV and Amp, well done Krusty and Lafortezza.

roll on the final!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Yes, thanks again guys. I'll definitely host a game soon, if folks aren't too concerned with venturing out as far as Shankill.. (Bring tyre irons, and pepper spray. :D )

and a satellite phone :D

sounds good, well done again.

Advertisement