Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

13" ford alloys

Options
  • 30-06-2004 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

i have a set of 13" alloys for a ford here if anyone is interested in em.slight kerb rash but there in good condition.their goin cheap cos der only 13's.

will sell for €140

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

this should be in the FS General forum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Are they Ford specific? have they got Ford written on them?

Ive a Mits. Colt with 13" alloys, they're old and could do with being replaced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 horsepower

yep dey hav ford written all over em!

Ok - thanks for getting back to me anyway horsepower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

trotter_inc - I may have a set of 14" Colt alloys with almost new tyres (1month on the road) going if youre interested....

• Advertisement

Thanks nm - pm me with a price and a pic of them if you have them. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

do you have any pics of them, links of what they look like.....what tyres do they take???

ders tyres on em an all

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

thats great help...what size tyres??? the ones i currently have are 165/65/r13?...very unusual...they are the orginal tyre that went on the fiestas 20years ago...and i can only get the tyres fron kingpin in england....all the other big players never heard of them (they are not on the system, so they dont exist)....might be interested in them...so a few links might help....cheers

der 165/55/13's dey can be got anywhere.waitin on a camera

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

hey trotter_inc i PM'd you

cheers

Advertisement