Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

air guitar at eamonn dorans!

Options
  • 30-06-2004 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

oh yes another superb weekend coming up this weekend 2-4th july at eamonn dorans....kicking off this friday,RADIATOR,brings you another excellent line up...DORIEN GRAY,THE ECLECTIC,MOESLEY and sSICKBOY...usual story,doors 8pm,1st act 8.45,8eu,7with flyer or if u text radiator to 0863908829....probably the funniest and certainly one of the most interesting thing's happening in the city this saturday, eamonn dorans is delighted to host auditions for the WORLD AIR GUITAR CHAMPIONSHIPS, this beauty kicks off at 2pm, and all are welcome to enter...saturday night sees one of dublins best up and coming acts LEBOWSKI LAUNCH THEIR DEBUT EP, support on the night comes from the PRIVATE SHOW and CUTSCENE...entertainment on sunday downstairs is provided by the brilliant MEXICAN DOG CIRCUS....see ya there

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 eclectickev

Friday Night @ Dorans,

Check out The Eclectic, on 3rd, should be a great night.

Air guitar on Saturday sounds pretty damn cool as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Tanked Up

HEY!
    Check these Lebowski guys out Saturday night they're great. The last time i saw them in Dorans the place went mental people were stagediving and going crazy. I cant wait they have to be one of the loudest bands around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭monkey lover

Is the Air Guitar thing on all day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭trevradiator

the air guitar thing,runs from 2pm-5.45pm,but you better not air guitar to 99red baloons,cos thats my bad boy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

is there any website for these lebowski dudes cos all i can find on google is the movie

• Advertisement
Advertisement