Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] Where will I get a cheap quality mattress in Dubin?

• 30-06-2004 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭

I want a quality double mattress at the right price in dublin.

Any suggestions of where to check out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭Ardent

I just recently bought a 5 foot sleigh bed and fully orthapedic mattress from Tony Langan furniture on Talbot St for 675. Believe me, I've been all over Dublin looking at beds and this was a good deal for this type of bed including the mattress. The mattress is great. If you're looking for just a mattress I'd give them a shout.

There's another place on just off Cork Street, on Marrowbone Lane, that offers wholesale prices on beds and mattresses (can't think of the name, you'll have to take a trip over there). You can get solid tufted mattresses at good prices there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Thanks. I have been in Langans before, I'll give the other a look too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,531 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Dare I suggest Argos?
    They seem to have a wide variety. Depends on the quality levels your expecting..

Advertisement