Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genetically Modified Pets

• 30-06-2004 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Ah the joy of bad taste. I'm hoping to spread this one around a bit - maybe even go on the radio giving out about it.

http://way.to/kittens

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

that couldnt be real...:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

....Each Tempo-Pet™ passes away peacefully on January 8th, exactly two months after they have been created in the Geverschlechtert laboratory....

Thats Horrible.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Baby-B-Quiet :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

That's brilliant...the sheer amount of work that went into the site for a few giggles...I like it!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Well I'm glad people like it. I did as a college project so I got marks for doing it as well as having fun. Spread it around and see if you can convince people it's real.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

thats brilliant! fair play. very funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

If anyone's interested in stirring up trouble next week - we're planning to get on a talk radio show and complain about the site - try and convince people it's real and tell forward on fake marketing e-mails from the site.

Send me a message if you'd like to help out (either by mailing or phoning in.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Back page of saturday's Indo I think
    Japanese place where you could rent a dog for an hour...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

I have always loved animals, they afford us endless possibilities in the field of genetic research."

Heh heh...class site!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

That just aint right .... so why do I find it so damn funny!!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Very good. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Jeff, great site, but I don't think the RSPCA would take too kindly to you using their logo. Come up with a similar name (like "Regional Society for the Protection of Cuddly Animals") and plagiarise their logo slightly. If it's subtly satirical, you won't find yourself in trouble :)

(Edit: Sorry, missed the "disclaimer" :D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,540 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Class!!
    Dr. Geverschlechtert
    ROFL :D

Kitty-B-Still™
    :eek: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭pyrogenx

Barie - how would it be real, the web site been hosted on a free geocities account.

unkel - whats ROFL mean ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Originally posted by pyrogenx
    Barie - how would it be real, the web site been hosted on a free geocities account.

okay your saying its not real fair enough, but your main reason for this fantastic deduction is the fact its on a geocities account :eek:

ROFL :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Originally posted by Jeff_Lebowski
    If anyone's interested in stirring up trouble next week - we're planning to get on a talk radio show and complain about the site - try and convince people it's real and tell forward on fake marketing e-mails from the site.
    Please make it Joe Duffy, I can just see him falling for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭EricM

the order form is broken after you submit it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,540 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Originally posted by pyrogenx

it means Roaring Over Frivolous Learners (ROFL)

Advertisement