Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joke about two nuns

• 30-06-2004 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

Two nuns, Sister mathematical and Sister logical were out walking in the forest one day when they discovered that there was a man following them. They started to walk a bit quicker but the man kept following them. They came to a fork in the road and Sister mathematical said "If you go one way and I go the other way he'll only be able to follow one of us so the other will get back to the convent safely and can get help."
    So they went off in different directions and the man followed Sister logical. Sister Mathematical got back to the convent and was telling the other nuns the story when there was a knock at the door. It was Sister Logical. Sister Mathematical was so surprised to see her and asked how she managed to get away from him. Sister Logical replied, "Well he was following me so I walked quicker then he walked quicker, so I started to run then he started to run, then he caught up on me so I pulled up my skirt then he pulled down his pants and everyone knows a nun with her skirt up can run faster than a man with his pants down"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Hoojah Nickabolokov

hehe, feckin nuns. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Lol...how true

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

classic

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Then there's the one about the two nuns in the bath - one says: where's the soap and the other replies: it does, doesn't it? (insert laugh track)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Originally posted by Maximilian
    Then there's the one about the two nuns in the bath - one says: where's the soap and the other replies: it does, doesn't it? (insert laugh track)

Wha?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

SOOOOOO old

Maximilian what are you talking about?????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

Originally posted by Maximilian

ROFLMAO, havn't heard that one in years, fu(king classic...

nice one maximillian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

First one was good, I didn't get the second one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

Originally posted by de5p0i1er
    I didn't get the second one.

and you never will ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Meadows

please explain more. i read the joke 50 times and i still dont understand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

lol :)

Advertisement