Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic X60

• 30-06-2004 8:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭

I was thinking of getting this mobile but I was wondering what your reviews on it were. I heard the camera is sh*te.

Oh yeah, sorry if there's already a thread on this (I couldn't really search properly coz 'X60' is under the four letter rule).

:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Ragamuffin

Anyway, I got the phone and I'm pretty happy with it :) The camera is a bit poor though but it's grand for me :)

( it's also cool the way it has different lighting on the outside for different things, like it goes purple for the alarm and it also flashes green when you get a text message :D )

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

I got one also and I like it. I got loadfs of games oon it. I really wanted a smaller version of the sharp gx** but there to big, so got this one. Its soooooo small!!

Advertisement