Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorry

Options
  • 30-06-2004 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

I'd like to say im sorry to everyone that i have slagged or offended.
    Im sorry for TROLLING and it wont happen again.
    I would also like to say sorry to TiG for annoying them and using abusive language on their server. I know how lucky i am not to have been banned completly and i thank KdjaC and Winters for not doing so. I would also like to say sorry to them for wasting their time and for wasting yours look at my stupid posts. It wont happen again and im very sorry.

Bizmarck im sorry for quoting stupid things that you DIDN'T say.

Sorry to everyone!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

[Removed]
    Capital letter sentances make baby jesus cry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

apology accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Meh it takes a big guy to say sorry sometimes so as karma said

and its not our server :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

plyd kamikaze etc.

you're a good player and a team player and so it been noticed on navan, i look forward to killing you online

data

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭FranDrastic

Damn right,

It's pretty few and far between that I get a kill in on the Kamikaze. But I'll get ya. Keep watching your back....:ninja:

[edit] Hokie.... gotta put this in my sig.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement