Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie really slow ?

Options
  • 01-07-2004 9:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

It has been for me the last few days
    Im on broadband, every other site loads fast, but boards is really scrawling, taking ~30 seconds to open a page. Any one else finding this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,245 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Yup, same for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Cal

I've seen it happen a few times. Not a constant thing for me though, just now and again.

Cal

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

A problem I've had for probably the last 4/5 months, maybe longer, is that certain images won't load at all, I just get that nasty image holder image unless i right click on an image and tell the browser to show it, ie. dl it again. Very odd problem, happens mainly on users' stars, go to first new post and show last post images.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Has been occasionly slow for me too recently. I just thought it was maybe a problem on my end, but obviously not.

Advertisement