Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Czech Vs Greece

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by PiE
    Greece... deserve it? What?

Possibly the most boring and shit side to ever make a major final.

or in my opinion the most courageous , resilent , and dogged team to make it to a major final .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Originally posted by Ronan|Raven

Oh way to go editing your post Shiek! Now I look like the raving lunatic! :)

Im looking forward to the Final tbh. Would be great imho if the greeks turn the portugese over.

Ha ha I know! Sorry man!

But you gotta be careful on this board nowadays!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Originally posted by Big Ears
    or in my opinion the most courageous , resilent , and dogged team to make it to a major final .

I agree

Acknowledging they are not going to out-play ANYONE they chose to play the tournament to their own strengths and cross their fingers re: getting a rub of the green at the oposite end!

Well done Greece I say!

Although they are one of those teams who manage to be filthy hackers as well as whingey divers!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭G

Originally posted by Gordon
    Will you bet on them?
    No. Not sure if I'll bother watching the final either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

from indo
    It's Acropolis now as Czechs gunned down by silver bullet

:rolleyes: :p

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Defensive football is what the Italians did last in the last european championships. The Greeks defence is attacking. They dont stand off and hope that the opposition dont create any angles. They work damn hard in their defence and dont let the players on hte ball settle.

Remember Portugal finished top of their group, France finished top of their group and the Czech Republic finished top of their group. Greece beat all 3 teams. They deserve to be there more so then any other team in the compeition in my opinion. I have seen far more defence tactics from teams such as Liverpool. Greece just dont have the ball. They dont play for draws or to hold onto a 1 goal lead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Dewey

Originally posted by eirebhoy
    I hope you didn't throw out that bet because you won. As soon as the 90 minutes are over, the match is over in the bookies eyes.

yeah, i collected my money today. but it would of been brilliant for me if it had of went to penos and the czechs won cause i had them at 12/1 to win on penos plus the 0-0.

Advertisement