Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get projector screens in Ireland??

Options
  • 01-07-2004 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hi

where is the best place to get projector screens in Ireland??

Manual Pull down preferred and its for home cinema

Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

From your home.....infront of your PC......with creditcard in hand......:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

how long did it take you to think of that fine intelligent response?:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

It is the most inteligent response!! :D:D

You'd be mad to get a screen in Rip of Ireland if you could even find a place that sells them. Start your research here

What kind of screen are you looking for anyway? ie Size, ratio, manual, electric, tab tensioned, how much do you want to spend etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

I was looking through there also but was seeing if anything similiar in ireland to save on carriage (BTW any experience with digisound??)

I am prob going to get a screen from drh screens in the UK http://www.drhscreens.co.uk/slimline.html

i was looking for the biggest screen i could find but i have since wised up the biggest is not the best as far as projectors go....

So then settled on the 230 X 130 screen but i am unsure whether to go for something even smaller i.e. 203 X 114 as the resoulution is very good with the PJ i have and i dont want to los clrity if i increase screen size BTW 1000 lumens

Bottom line is i dont want to be left with a smaller screen if i decide in the future to upgrade PJ

In your opinion would i be better off going for the bigger screen and lowering the screen size if necessary leaving white surrounds on the screen?

It needs to 16:9 as its for home cinema and i have a epson tw 10 12/13 ft from wall.

So to answer your question i eant at least 6ft screen/16:9/maual pull down and not spend over €400 cheaper if possible

Cheers

Advertisement