Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD/VHS combi players

Options
  • 01-07-2004 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

How many of yee have one of these ? Does it play the same as normal DVD / VHS playes, does it have the same amount of features available? I need to save on space so i'm thinking of getting one.

Comments and thoughts appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

Yeah, they're alright if you want to save a bit of space, but from the couple I've seen in action I'd say the quality is slightly better on a separate player (For DVD that is... But I suppose it depends on what kind of DVD player you're used to).

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Unless your stuck for space id steer clear, theres no advantage other than space saving. And if one pascks in youll have to replace both, or have half a working machine.

Advertisement