Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pants

• 01-07-2004 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

im not going to be able to go to this one . ive just hurt my leg and i cant drive

can somone tell ivan / mordy if they have there phone numbers as ive lost them .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

:( no-one fun is coming to this one, all new people, but I guess we'll have to make do.

que

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Originally posted by Fobia
    :( no-one fun is coming to this one, all new people, but I guess we'll have to make do.

que
    wtf shut up, you're a newbie too

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Naw man, Q-dawg is oldskool, like Nsync.

Originally posted by Fobia

que

as I said...........

+Robbo is right, I is old skool by now :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Ah, the one duel you always get spanked in.

Quetzal -v- Irony.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ooh, i was just thinking abuot gl10 ...

hrm...

i'll think about busses from dublin, but I'd have to take a day or maybe even two off work.. and i don't want to do that

rofl, it's tomorrow

no way :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

"que" you've been to 2 lans, ur still in dypers and have an ego the size of a small island so pls do us all a favour and STFU!!!!

also if you reply to this post your admitting you're a big noobie and a publess nerd

Jesus, let me clear some things before the lan.

que is just short for quetzal and what I originally and continue to use in qw.

I never said I was a veteran, nor am I a newb, I'm just someone who goes to gl's.

The ego thing is a joke, like you're ****ty cs jokes only it makes more sense.

All these young jokes get annoying after a while, couldn't give a **** tbh, I don't go to lans to act old, I go there to LAN.

Disks be defragmented, dat files be updated (no time to dl new avp, so latest dat file for mcafee, no spyware + firewall with have to do)

See ye all in the morn

nn

quetzal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Well tbh, yeer all n00b compared to the original lan crew, so end of discussion, back on topic, Ian, it will suck not to have you at the lan :/ you promised me much gropage aswell.

I shall morn this for weeks now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Shut the **** up ye bunch of hormonal tossers. No wonder I dont even wanna attend :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

its not a true lan unless me and ivan are there with more hardware then we should bring and save the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

I r oldskool!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 PhuckMasterZero

ur all n00bs compred 2 me

Advertisement