Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rapair quotation

Options
  • 01-07-2004 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

I got a few scrapes above, my left rear wheel arch. Nothing major, tiny dent and the scrapes are about a foot long, maybe three or four scapes alogether. It's slightly too deep a cut to just touch up, so I got a few quotes for a proper respray on the area. I was given estimates for between €440 and €550 which I think is ridiculous. €320 of one of the quotes was for labour alone.
    Anyone have any ideas on what should be a more down to earth price? Any help appreciated. '02 Focus with metallic paint.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mackin135

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

also ring TP Reilly (in dublin) who will colourmatch and do the job for you ,

they've always seemed reasonable to me , definatley not 400 europes

on a side note my mate got a few scrapes and a ding in the front wheel arch , rather than all that painting lark he went to the scrap yard, got a wing for 40 blips and did a quick swap over in about 20 mins , lovely , saved himself a fortune , and was luckily enough to have a wing in his colour (all you have to do is ring around)

hope this helps

fionn

Advertisement