Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo 4 (Ps2,PC,Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Can't wait that long so will more than likly just get winning eleven 8 as theres usually not much difference (besides of course the language :)) but nothing a couple of pacths can't sort out.

Winning eleven soccer 7 international on the ps2 (jap version) was even a complete overhaul of the PC/Ps2 version of Pro Evo 3, includin thing such as better advantage play etc that never saw the light in PE3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

for ****s sake!
    i'd love a decent footie game for my cube, the bastids have skipped it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

WE7:I is the current daddy, PES4 is based on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

does anyone know if the platinum version of pro evo 3 is available in dublin yet?
    not seen it anywhere....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

We 7I is the patch PES3 never got. Good idea "hey lets not patch it but bring out a whole new game".

All i bloody want is Online play FIFA can do it even for 56kers ,why the hell cant PES just give us online play ,me care not for serverly injured players in master league just online play.

Looks nice tho.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Originally posted by the corpo
    does anyone know if the platinum version of pro evo 3 is available in dublin yet?
    not seen it anywhere....

Seen it in few places in different parts of ireland so must be in dublin by now. Try your local shop i.e gamestop, game etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by the corpo
    not seen it anywhere....

It's been in HMV since it went platinum, so that's a good while.
    HMV Grafton St. btw.

Advertisement