Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mutant X finale

Options
  • 01-07-2004 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭

Wasn't intended to be but since they're not being picked up for a 4th season, the episode of Mutant X shown on Sky one today was the series finale. Surprised to say this but I was actually quite impressed. They wrapped things up really well while leaving the characters in one hell of a cliffhanger.

My personal opinion of this show was that it went from extremely cheesy but watchable in the first season, to completely dull in the second season to actually quite good in the third season. The acting has improved over time (thank god, anyone remember the contemplative stares into the distance from season 1 :p ), Jesse's character has really grown on me as well, I used to see him as an arrogant prep-boy but now he's quite lovable.

Advertisement