Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help my Nokia 6310 is not getting service

• 02-07-2004 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Can someone help?

I have a Nokia 6310 but it is not connecting to O2 network. I have a "pay as you go" account with credit but the phone will not logon on to network. If I manually select the network it sayes No access.
    Sometimes as I drive home from work it picks up a signal and I get the operator logo but most of the time I have nothing but a electronic phone book.

I tried to restore factory settings but it looks for a security code (What is this? as it is not my PIN number).

I also have two car kits for my wifes car and mine so I am restricted to 6310 or 6210 type phones.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi, has this just started happening out of the blue?

may be worth dropping into an O2 store if you can and get the SIM card looked at, usually a better way then doing it over the phone as they can test it for you in a handset there... if you can't give customer support a call...

if it turns out the SIM is fine then as the 6310 is unlikely to be under warranty it may cost you to have it looked at professionally at a Nokia Repair centre

BrianG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭omathuna

Thanks,
    I took it to a phone repair shop and he got it working onn 3 out of 6 tests, so I have a signal again.

Advertisement