Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Short term letting - Ringsend, D4.

Options
  • 02-07-2004 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I have a spacious double bedroom with en-suite available for a short term let (Aug & Sept), perhaps last week of July too. Rent very reasaonable for size of property & location - €500pm. Situated snugly between Shelbourne Park stadium and Surf Dock in a quiet gated complex with private parking. All usual modern conveniences. Apartment is 3-bed and would be sharing with two others, male & female in mid-20s.

10 mins walk to Trinity college and 20 mins to O'Connell St. Choice of good boozers in the area and Grand Canal St DART station is about 5 mins walk away.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

I forgot to mention that normal rent for this room is €650pm and for this type of short term letting I would not require a deposit. The rent is negotiable as I am looking for a flexible short term tenant to cover while I have a business trip abroad.

Advertisement