Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making Monday a touch more interesting...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

I think the bad beat has to be set rules not just drawing 2 clubs in a deck when you are facing a high straight or something like that. It should probably follow the fitz's bad beat rule, a house or higher that is beaten.

I do think highest hand of the night is a good one though. Straight forward and no arguments can come from it unless there is 2 high hands?

Terminator is a good game so I vote for Terminator and High hand but not bad beat really, However Im game for it all and dont really care

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I'm not mad about the high hand idea, I mean presumably you are getting paid with chips at the table for your high hand and that's a prize in itself, whereas the bad beat is a good idea as it is a consolation to a player who gets unlucky through no fault of his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I agree with Davey. Reward those who get the bad luck, not the good luck! I think the bad beat is a must. And I think it should be done through the probability factor.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Nah, the only two extras we are playing are Bad Beat and Terminator, any more and it just gets too much really.

I'll be judging the Bad Beat compo so I'll decide and my decisions are final. Unless I change my mind. Then its final....

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

'DeVorefish'..........jaysus!

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement