Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After navan talk

Options
  • 02-07-2004 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

This thread i created is for people who play on Navan and have to speak out about what a great game they had. You can talk about what happend be it killz, talk or just how good TiG players realy can be. I asked on the server (Navan) sould i go a head with this idea and got alot of feedback (all say yes).
    The reason i came up with the idea is because im the only one i know that cant explain the greatness of the game i just pld, cause my mam and dad dont care and my brother loves CS. I need to say how good a game is other wise i dream about it, so here is a place for all of you to enjoy!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

This was the funniest thing ever it was reclaming hue and there was a war raging around us. ttcomet had a tank and i was on foot with no nades he was going mad that i kept escaping and we waited 20mins untill he got bored and drove off were i gave chase but he got destroyed. This was by far the funniest thing i have incountered. Cheers to ttcomet for the longest consintration i have ever seen!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭midget lord

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

On the off chance that you are not actually a troll...

vietNAVAN is the name of a server for battlefield Vietnam ( nam / navan??) it's called humour... HOO-MOOR....

someone please ban the troll... please.

Were a few good games last night alright. Ho Chi Minh trail was my favourite. Unfortunately I went Harold Loyd hunting when I saw him crossing the bridge only to discover him standing behind me wearing nothing but a car15 and a smile.... favourite bit was a three round burst at a speck among the trees that happened to be LoBo.

Did diabolically bad on that city map :( Had some fun in a tank though until I accidentally team killed Arkangel (sorry!). And not a single DarkIreland or Dataisgod knife found me for the whole night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Its simple the best part of the game is sneaking up on someone a placing a nice knife in their back... teach them to be camping in one sport raining down sniper fire on a spawn point :p. Or of course when your firing at one guy and two other line up right behind him to be taken out always makes me giggle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭CitySickness

Enjoyed last night's games alright, apart from the dying many, many times bits. Thanks mostly to Dark for those.

I've realised that when I get into a one-one-one battle, like 5 feet apart, I just wheel around wildly spraying bullets randomly. And I possibly close my eyes tightly as well, while wincing. This is why I prefer to take someone out with those tasty M79s, preferably from about a mile away.

[Harold Lloyd, BTW]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Originally posted by CitySickness
    Enjoyed last night's games alright, apart from the dying many, many times bits. Thanks mostly to Dark for those.

I've realised that when I get into a one-one-one battle, like 5 feet apart, I just wheel around wildly spraying bullets randomly.
    [Harold Lloyd, BTW]

Yeah i noticed that, ya jammy bastard lol ;)
    Enjoyed last nights game, even tho i only played one full game, (hue), got a cup of tea while the fall of lang vei was loading, only to come back a couple of minutes later to find lang vei was already over after all the VC spawnpoints were lost *L* Highlight of the night...coming first in hue. And only my second time on navan...giggity giggity! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Originally posted by CitySickness

[Harold Lloyd, BTW]

:p I enjoy killing you ... I shall knife you at some point decoy/lolth

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Lag is a whore tonight.... :(

So was the base rapeing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

omg!:eek:

• Advertisement

Originally posted by bizmark
    So was the base rapeing

Aye... *rubs sore ass*

Originally posted by bizmark
    So was the base rapeing

I agree but it takes skill to base rape because it means you faught hard and pushed them back all the way to their last spawn. and we loved it today on reclaiming hue were i got 59killz at ur main base.

Karma was crap at about 8'o clock i even knifed him but then when it went 10 he turned into a ******* TANK going back on to kill him now.:D :cool:

Got my first knifekill tonight :D
    And bizmark, it takes 2 to base rape..one to base rape..and one to get base raped. Think about it!!
    ;)

Ill base rape you bastards like its 1999 (or something) next time!:D

*hands bizmark a maxi pad* here...you might want this for your ass :p
    lol..good game, look forward to t he next one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Lets cut down on the graphic elements of base raping from now on and keep to the gaming elements of base raping.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze
    I agree but it takes skill to base rape because it means you faught hard and pushed them back all the way to their last spawn. and we loved it today on reclaiming hue were i got 59killz at ur main base.

Karma was crap at about 8'o clock i even knifed him but then when it went 10 he turned into a ******* TANK going back on to kill him now.:D :cool:
    Just take the base, if your so 1337. Base camping is just plain lame. "Ooooh... look @ me... I've got 100 kills... by not even going for one flag... by just sniping them as they spawn..."

Originally posted by the_syco
    by just sniping them as they spawn..."
    I never snipe.

LoL to fluffer and lenny and valdez with our crazy stunts on the helicopters i have the pics and i have the one were fluffer is having a knife fight with valdez on the roof while lenny trys to stay on. Karma is a HARDCORE GAMER he was on almost 6 hrs.

O and hokie that was funny when u got on chopper u didnt even stay on for a second u just died after take off. And by far the funniest thing yet the boat i droped on irving it was all the way into the village but fluffer and hokie stayed at it and they managed to move the boat back into the water, took only 15mins. ROFL.:cool:

Two TiG members left to knife Winters and KdjaC cant wait!!

• Advertisement

Here are the pics i hope u enjoy them we did making them.ScreenShots

lol good one :D
    Ill be playin tonight..if i ever get this damn studying finished. hmm. that reminds me, i should be studying!

Studying for what?

A+ hardware exam on monday :dunno:
    Im gettin the study out of the way this afternoon so i can game tonight *L*

Good luck with the exam....

Just bought a 2nd Guinea Pig, so my Girlfriend will be otherwise occupied for a while cooing over them, buying me more time to play BFV :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

Kaze, what's with the multiple F-key messages?
    Its like audio spam.

"Requesting Reinforcements"

Have you a dodgy keyboard?
    I almost got knifed one night in spite of my attacker running at me but the messages stopped just in time to hear the foot steps.
    Blind panick ensued.

Originally posted by Panzer81
    Kaze, what's with the multiple F-key messages?
    Its like audio spam.

Have you a dodgy keyboard?
    I almost got knifed one night in spite of my attacker running at me but the messages stopped just in time to hear the foot steps.
    Blind panick ensued.
    Actualy the reason i do that is because im so used to not getting back up that if i do it a few times people go "hang on a minute he must be in trouble lets go and help him".
    I hate when everyone goes of on a hunt for one man or stupidly runs into a fight with guys who pose no threat, Then im left gaurding a vital flag from nearly 6-7 angry VC or NVA. Its comon sence not to split your forces up when they only have one flag left, you simpley spread out and form a sweeping line that can fall back or help one another if the line gets breached!!

Did you get knifed in the end?:eek:

I was on your site TiG and want to know how Karma got on top of that tower on Reclaiming Hue? I have tryed to locate a stair way but have no idea how he got up there how do you get up there and also how did you get on some of the office blocks? Quote "Karma likes his hights" Thats what it said on the top of the picture.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭ARKANGEL

its a secret if we told you kamikaze..we would have to strangle you with a pair of lucutus smelly socks.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze
    I was on your site TiG and want to know how Karma got on top of that tower on Reclaiming Hue? I have tryed to locate a stair way but have no idea how he got up there how do you get up there and also how did you get on some of the office blocks? Quote "Karma likes his hights" Thats what it said on the top of the picture.:confused:

Low gravity mod and an RPG I presume....

After a weekend of BFV look at my "S" key on my 6 month old laptop, oops....

skey.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement