Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After navan talk

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Thx but it was a team effort as i.e. if you guys didnt hold them off i couldnt have swam that river. An1m4l i must say i was watching your quad killz on that map an i say good job they seemed to line up on the bridge all you do is let loose. And as for TiG on irving that was one of the best games when we were US dataisgod was making me very nervous, around the top temple and syco is a very nasty sniper he doesnt just try to kill ya he likes to take you apart, one shot to the leg, one for the arm and then he goes mad the one thing i LOVE most is that on friday we can do another TiG Vs everyone and play Quang Tri and Reclaimming Hue.

I realy enjoyed tonight and i think that everyone that was on should be proud (including TiG):ninja:

Cyas, goodnight.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭CitySickness

Sorry for getting annoyed with you Kamikaze, but the multiple voice commands were really doing my head in. Bear in mind that your objective isn't the only one in the game.

But top job on the Huey piloting and spawn-manoeuvering later on.

The TiG Vs. Scum matches I could do without though, given that it's usually cream of the clan Vs. a handful of decent players...

/whinge

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

meh the scum bet us as nva on irving and it wasn't all roses on the other matches either.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Came round a corner on combodian incursion last night to see about 7 TiG spread out accross the road in front of me all I could see was the muzzle flash in front of me as I was hit by a wall of lead.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Well found myself absoulutely and completely out of my league last night, with all the TIG and NRG members playing...hence the reason for stealing thier huey and arsing around above thier base. Dataisgood scared the **** out of me with his knife, what a player!:(

• Advertisement

wanna hug? a hug will make it all better

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Originally posted by Dataisgod

WATCH OUT, HE HAS A KNIFE!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

Ah no. He doesnt have a knife in his pocket. That's something else...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Originally posted by fluffer
    Ah no. He doesnt have a knife in his pocket. That's something else...

Hmmm me thinks we have been down this road of conversation and we all got a slap on the wrist from Winters....

:(

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    I wouldn't mind a hug but i have to warn you that my KNIFE may cause brain dammage and lose of blood.

About that TiG formation i have to say it works i was type'n and didnt realized that it was on say all, it said "Everyone storm temple, straight in the front" and next thing i know is im running in temple ALONE and im confronted by the whole TiG clan maybe 9 or 10 and so i spray wildly kill one, hurt a few more, jump into a near blown up tank and just shoot everywhere. You can guess what happens next.:eek: .

The morral of this story is that never type anything that TiG will see.

Tonight we should try another one at about 9-11. We should play Quang Tri 1968 and not 1972( you heard me right devil monkey QUANG TRI 1968), and Reclaming Hue. I'll try and get valdez and a few others to join in!!!

O and one rule to follow and that is that once your on your teams there is no switching, for a second, to see were there holes or boxes are(SPAWN POINTS or MOBILES):dunno:

Signed oxxxx{::kamikaze::::::::::eek: :::::>

The eek is karma!!!

• Advertisement

at the moment the normal quang map is not on the rotation for navan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

K is Chat to All
    L is chat to team

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Originally posted by KdjaC
    K is Chat to All
    L is chat to team

What if you change the keys in options. Hey mister Iraq Information minister, what then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Originally posted by tba
    What if you change the keys in options. Hey mister Iraq Information minister, what then?

Well then that wasnt very bright? Unless you have extra fingers. or you could just remember what keys you changed them too.

Still makes telling other team your plans stupid.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Good game last night :)
    I didnt realise Kamikaze was such a 1337 huey pilot! Highlight of the evening was tearing ass round the map in the huey with kaze, only to look behind and see 3 tig choppers following us, and letting rip at them with the m60, like it would actually do anything to them *L* Or possibly when kaze wrapped a huey round a flagpole hehe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭CitySickness

It seems I arrived too late to see any of these shenanigans.

I'd even splashed out on a cheapo Argos headset too, only to be greeted by this sound on TS:

"................."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

Originally posted by Deadwing
    Or possibly when kaze wrapped a huey round a flagpole hehe.

I had a lovely birds eye view of this, must admit I had a little chuckle at that, that and everytime I shot kami's f4 down on flaming dart, too bad you bailed everytime!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭FranDrastic

Unfortunately I'm missing all the crack these days. I'm out the door almost every night from 8 to midnight [shamelessPlug]doing rehearsals for a play I'm in in a couple of weeks[/shamelessPlug].

I really enjoyed helping out with the Mi-8 Cargo, flying around and about the central flags to keep newly-spawned lads in the zone. Also found a few new hiding places, particularly in the grass near the central flag on the island. Two US lads were running around for a good 20 seconds while I took the time to kill them.

YaY.

Originally posted by FranDrastic
    [shamelessPlug]doing rehearsals for a play I'm in in a couple of weeks[/shamelessPlug].

YaY.

whats it called and wheres it on and more importantly can you get me free tickets :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭FranDrastic

(sigh) well.... you're the mod.... if i must talk about it.... :rolleyes: heh

It's called Chapter Two, by Neil Simon, running from 20th to the 31st (no sundays) in the Andrews Lane Studio, just off Dame St. at 8:15pm. Tickets 15 nicker.

Poster here

Never thought I'd see anything like it on a BFV thread!!!

[edit] Oops! Sh!t. You're not the mod... o hell..... I'm banned....

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Deadwing
    I didnt realise Kamikaze was such a 1337 huey pilot! Highlight of the evening was tearing ass round the map in the huey with kaze, only to look behind and see 3 tig choppers following us, and letting rip at them with the m60, like it would actually do anything to them *L* Or possibly when kaze wrapped a huey round a flagpole hehe.
    Man i didn't realise that vlad, fighting irish and yourself wud stay in the chopper so long i was just messing about trying to annoy Karma and Darkireland(who was KAMIKAZE'ING me with the plane) but as you did stay in i would just like to say that it was an honour to fly my clan members directly into the ZONE.Also you did kill someone with the m60 it was none other than karma who was fighting all the huey gunships!!
    :p

My highlight of the day was being chased by all the choppers at one stage just me and vlad were flying deep into the jungle and i changed view only to see to huey gunships, a plane(darkireland) and one mi-8 chasing i paniced and flew so fast and furious that i pulled a 1080 in the forest and watched as the choppers blew the trees around me. Sneaked off and heal'd chopper out flying with you after.

Karma i love the way you turn in those planes its like you fly over drop your load of bombs and when the dust fades hes back again its a good sight to see when your dodge'n the bombs and trying to fly!!:ninja:

We Got two new members each one is good or better at different things, so TiG our clan match will be coming up in 3 weeks and i cant wait!!;) Can we have a clan match against both squades the alpha and the beta?

How many aside are we going to have? How do we decide what maps to play?

Looking forward to this.:p

Lucutus fair play for the game last night you were on about 4 hrs maybe 5 and (NRG)fli was on about 9hrs................HARDCORE....GAMERZ.........!!!:ninja:

KAM. :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

who said we are playing nrg in 3 weeks ? its not on our forums

Well i dont know exactly but its only a friendly biz and so its practise for you be a good laugh!!

But these things have to be planed you cant just said "where playing tig in 3 weeks" and expect us to show up

go to our forums and we might get something going

And no it wouldnt be the two squad as that would equal like 35 players ;) so 10 v 10 or something like that .......

I ment can we play alpha squad then beta squad after like two matches in the one night!!:D I'll get valdez to set it up and how many maps do you play or is it only one?:ninja:

2 maps 4 rounds in all *2 each map*

we pick one map you pick one ......dont take this as final or anything ill have to talk to the lads "Tm" first get back to you lot about it tomorrow when im not wreaked

does nrg have a forum?

Im going to go on now and set up a new topic in "challage us". were so sad its like half 5. Im so tired!ww)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Hopped onto Viet Navan for the first time...
    blasted helis handle a lot differently than in DC. Still had fun shooting down enemy helis... usually got killed when i didn't notice the ground coming at me fairly abruptly.....

• Advertisement

What is your game name?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement