Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After navan talk

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze
    I ment can we play alpha squad then beta squad after like two matches in the one night!!:D I'll get valdez to set it up and how many maps do you play or is it only one?:ninja:
    Squads A and B were unbalanced.
    A had most of the great players, B had most of the viciously cunning players. B won too much :D

There's new squads but the idea is that they're an internal practice thing only, with bi-weekly rotation.
    Squads aren't sub-clans... You know what I mean...

Sorry we've been busy lately, clan matches are numerous this month. Very busy month.

We played a clan called [RSoBB] on Friday.
    Sound blokes. They have funk, not fully tuned but funk nonetheless.
    I don't have their link but they might be interested in a friendly.
    Find their boards and see what they say?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

http://www.rsobb.co.uk/

you can get them here i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Whats the deal with downloading their site i dont want a video i want to get to their forums? plus with isdn even 1mb is hard work.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Whats the deal with downloading their site i dont want a video i want to get to their forums? plus with isdn even 1mb is hard work.
    Thats the flash interface your downloading. Me's pretty sure they've a non-flash interface, but not too sure...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

May i just say that last night i got kicked a total of 5 times. I can only tell you that im sorry but i dont understand why. You see data, what you said i got kicked for is absalout bullcrap because i remember quite well that the only abuse i gave was to some guy that team killed me in chinkhook. Heres how the conversation went between me and him: ME: can you fly this. HIM: yes. ME: can i fly. Him: **** you im flying and either your in or out. ME: ok then im flying(half a min l8r he flys out of the map leaving me with a choice to commit suicde or pray)(round after crash) ME:you stupid dumbass do me a favour and dont fly again. HIM: my mouse is all screwd up asshole so shut your face. That was it and that was at the start of irving we finished map and i didnt speak again(Why you ask because i was driving flack cannon over to their base and i had to stop every time a chopper and a plane came over me)so i had no time to speak. Then we changed map to cambodian incursion and i got kicked straight away then i retryed and got kicked again then i changed name and said sorry for spamming or anything i could have done to annoy you guys and got kicked again tryed twice more and kept getting kicked!!!:mad:

I think this happend before me irish ranger fightin irish valdez and two others were playing a guy called BUTCHEROFNOG and he kicked our whole team 3 times before i warned him that i would tell TiG members his name and what he was doing if you dont believe me ask valdez or fightin or irish ranger(IA DRANG VALLEY was map)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i didn't do the kicking, atm i don't have kick access on navan the remote server for me is a bit messed up

i didn't know nog has that access either

data

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

I think this happend before me irish ranger fightin irish valdez and two others were playing a guy called BUTCHEROFNOG and he kicked our whole team 3 times before i warned him that i would tell TiG members his name and what he was doing if you dont believe me ask valdez or fightin or irish ranger(IA DRANG VALLEY was map)

Yes it did happen before, i kicked 6 of you lamers, for all joining the US team in the middle of a game and unbalancing it 10 players to 4. I warned you twice. You guys didn't budge, the map ended and a new one began, you did the same again. So i warned again, again u ignored me, so i kicked all 6 of you. You want to be lame, find a different server. would you like a permanent ban? It can be arranged. Just ask, I'd be happy to go out of my way and give you one.

And as for telling TIG members .. its not TIG's server, they just play on it, as I said to you in game, go suck on it. Clan players should have a bit of cop on and not ruin a game in progress, guess some of u NRG guys don't.

Have a nice day :):) <- token smilies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

WOW thats a talkin to if ever i seen one. tbh i wasn't aware at the time..will take my blinkers off in future!!:eek

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Originally posted by ButcherOfNog
    Yes it did happen before, i kicked 6 of you lamers, for all joining the US team in the middle of a game and unbalancing it 10 players to 4. I warned you twice. You guys didn't budge, the map ended and a new one began, you did the same again. So i warned again, again u ignored me, so i kicked all 6 of you. You want to be lame, find a different server. would you like a permanent ban? It can be arranged. Just ask, I'd be happy to go out of my way and give you one.

And as for telling TIG members .. its not TIG's server, they just play on it, as I said to you in game, go suck on it. Clan players should have a bit of cop on and not ruin a game in progress, guess some of u NRG guys don't.

Have a nice day :):) <- token smilies

Go on my son ! lay it in there :D

TiG would never act like that btw ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

. is pleased.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭ARKANGEL

kamikaze you are nothing but a foul mouthed little boy with a severe attitude problem..my advice to you yet again is to keep ur big hole shut..or someone is going to ban your ass..are u thick..u have been warned loads of times,but u still insist in talking absolute bollox on the server..plz grow up or go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Thread Closed

Just to clear up things. TiG do NOT own or run the Viet-Navan server. Dont come crying to TiG or IOL if you have a problem on the server, they couldnt care less. Post a message on these boards about it and one of the server admins here will sort it out.

Thread is also closed to stop the bickering that has once again resulted between Irish_Kamikaze and server admins. All admins on the Viet-Navan do actually follow some rules of thumb and will always give warning before kicking etc. Dont ever say they kick people for no reason as this is never the case.

I was hoping not to have to come back from a weekend of music, rain and beer to this shit. But alas, a mod's work is never done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement