Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

R.I.P. Brando

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭Big Ears

RIP , I heard he was bankrupt at $-11 million recently , and that he had to hide his emmys for fear of them being taken to pay some of the debt .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Big Ears
    RIP , I heard he was bankrupt at $-11 million recently , and that he had to hide his emmys for fear of them being taken to pay some of the debt .
    That'd be his two Oscars rather than Emmies.

Sad to hear him go. Another actor with some great roles for over thirty years, even if a big part of me will always picture him as Jor-El with a bad haircut in Superman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

pacinoal.jpg

about f***in' time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by sceptre
    That'd be his two Oscars rather than Emmies.

Sad to hear him go. Another actor with some great roles for over thirty years, even if a big part of me will always picture him as Jor-El with a bad haircut in Superman.

sorry , to be honest I dont know much about him or many current or past actors .

even if a big part of me will always picture him as Jor-El with a bad haircut in Superman.

He got a fortune for appearing in that - summat like a million, which back in 1979 was a lot.
    sorry , to be honest I dont know much about him or many current or past actors .

Watch 'On The Waterfront'. Good movie....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

Who knows, maybe he's done a Reggie Perrin:

http://nypost.com/gossip/26602.htm

owing the banks a sh*tload...
    owing a sh*tload for child support...
    a son in the slammer...
    a daughter who killed herself...
    his oscars in hiding...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

I thought this thread was about that crap band BRANDO who broke up a while back!

Who knows, maybe he's done a Reggie Perrin:

Aye - he'll bloody manage to go incognito alright. all 25 stone of him...

Advertisement