Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best piercer?

Options
  • 02-07-2004 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

by that i mean, best place for piercing...

metal morphosis did a piercing at the top of my ear and a eyebrow ring.
    it looks like they might also do my tongue (€52 though..)
    i found them ok, if a little pricey.

two other piercings done in New york.

where does anyone recommend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Snakebite all the way id very rarely get something done elsewhere, its fact they are the most professional and caring, metal morphosis are ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

The guy who pierced me in Celestial ring was pretty cool. Prices were good as well. Only Eu25 for two rings in my ear.
    The good people down in Bodyshock would have charged me Eu40 for the same thing. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭coldenmean

id be another that swears by snakebite... never let me down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

got my tongue done in Miss Fantasia, the guy there was very cool. not too expensive either.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

From the ammount of posts I've seen on this place - I'd go for snakebite without a doubt.
    I got my tounge done in MM because i couldn't find snakebite.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Snakebite and Celestial ring, deffo. CR are cheaper, and very good (a few trained in snakebite), snakebite are more expensive but i'd trust them the most for more unusual stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Hell_en_earth

I have to say Snake bite as well. They are all trained and are very good at put people at ease! CR are good and again some of them where trained in Snakebite! I wouldn't trust Glen in Miss Fantastia he ain't the best and he doesn't make you feel at ease at all!

Snakebite is on middle Abbet st. near that club Spirt. It's only a little sign on a normal door. You just press the button and they're on the top floor!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

ive had a bad experience with SB so id have to say CR all the way,a lot friendlier staff and a lot cleaner imho(cheaper too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

well thanks guys, yesterday i went to Snkae Bite and got my tongue pierced.

its ****ing sore as **** though.

holy crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Originally posted by kirn

its ****ing sore as **** though.

Really? I Didn't think it was painfull at all. Did it hurt when they pierced it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

yeah.
    he had to hold my head and make me stare at him and take deep breaths so i wouldn't faint.
    it was sore.
    its ****ing sore as hell now too.
    jesus.
    anyway, they were professional and cheaper, although i have to buy my own mouthwash. he explained everything clearly to me too, which was cool.

Advertisement