Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The danger of the LUAS

• 02-07-2004 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Out in Dublin last night and got the LUAS home. Man it was skangers day out ! Apparently a few of da boys thought it would be great craic to venture into the deep dark recesses of south dublin.
    Never seen quite so many soverign rings and burberry caps as I did last night!

Shopkeepers on the Luas line you have been warned !!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Hows that funny ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭istep

You a northsider:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Carlitos

im a northsider,but i found it funny..burberry hats and so on dont belong on any side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

hahahahahahahahahahaha..................Idon't get it:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Buck Owens

sounds like more of an after hours thing this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭istep

we're outta here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

im glad im not from Dublin :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Originally posted by istep
    Out in Dublin last night and got the LUAS home. Man it was skangers day out ! Apparently a few of da boys thought it would be great craic to venture into the deep dark recesses of south dublin.
    Never seen quite so many soverign rings and burberry caps as I did last night!

Shopkeepers on the Luas line you have been warned !!

Na sure the south side is the new north side, the school of hard knocks man, dig it.

Advertisement