Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amazing what you find on e-bay.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

heh bitter muppet being crap wasnt why they were relegated it was their top scorer missing chances seemingly

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

:D

£3,000,000.00 starting bid a bit steep

Is that Gerrard Houllier who has bid £10m?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

towards the end of the season Camara was scoring from everywhere , at the start and middle of the season he couldnt score from anywhere , so his game depends on confidence , which is why Gerrard Houlier would want him to break his spirit like he did with Heskey , but continue to play him .

Houlier's going to coventry by the way .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Heard that today, a good re-entry to the game I'd say.
    Sky Blue fans will be happy enough to have a decent season nothing more.

As for Camera, he should be a bit more grateful that Wolves bought him and kept playing him until he found his touch. If I were the board I'd not let him go. When 6.5 mill was drummed up for Robbie Keane (also from Coventry) they should have said no, but only saw the cash.

Mike.

Advertisement