Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question

Options
  • 02-07-2004 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Right, just after fixing the girlfriends machine. She was running ME and her machine couldnt find system.ini. Booted up in safe mode and it seemed to sort itself out.

The problem now is that both Mozilla and Sygate are not working. Mozilla just doesnt load and Sygate says it cant find the dll file IDSTRAFFICPIPE.dll. Both of these were working recently (about a week or two) Today though both had just disappeared off her machine (aswell as ad-aware)

I reinstalled all three and ad-aware now works. Mozilla just doesnt load and sygate says it needs that file though. Did a google search for the file and got feck all results. Anyone else got any ideas

(a) how these got uninstalled (I suspect her dad ****ed it up somehow, hes the type that clicks on things without understanding what hes doing :mad: )

and

(b) what I can do to fix it

Help is much appreciated, if you need any more info just ask

Cheers in advance

James

Advertisement