Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last ever Ten Speed Racer gig at TBMC tomorrow night

Options
  • 02-07-2004 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

It's ****, but Ten Speed Racer are splitting up, so any fans wishing to pay respects can see them play for the final time at the Temple Bar Music Centre tomorrow night. Just so you know..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

that really sux.... i never got to see them... and now i never will... they rocked...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

How much in does anyone know?
    I wanna check out the support.
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Lunar Junkie

MY GOD. That was just incredible. Anyone who was there last night will realise what a great band we're losing. 50 people up onstage at the end, jumping up and down with the band during the extended outro to 'By My Side' (the no 1 single that should have been) is something I won't forget in a hurry. I don't know why they have to break up, but best of luck to them whatever they do.

Advertisement