Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picking a tattoo

• 02-07-2004 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Lookin for a bit of advice here.

Been thinking about getting a tattoo for a long time now but cant decide what to get or where to get it. I dont just want to get one for the sake of it.:D

Can anyone give me some links to sites where I can get some ideas? I want the tattoo to mean something, not just be some fancy swirls, etc. Also, anyone got any interesting places they've seen tattoos?

Any advice would be helpfull. Have to be sure about what I want before I get it:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Type bme into google and visit the tattoo section it has tonnes of them categorised I would post the exact link but I think its against board rules because the site contains some graphic stuff also.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

Cheers, thats the kinds thing I was looking for. I had searched but couldn't find a decent site. This one looks good. Now I just have to pick what and where:p

Advertisement