Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangsta horoscope

• 02-07-2004 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

ARIES (March 21-April 19) Consult members of your posse before making an important decision. Don't let no fool jam you up. Drink several 40s at dusk to relieve tension.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20) Your beeper brings news of lucrative business possibilities. Take your favorite ho out to dinner to celebrate. Avoid drivebys.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20) Make sure your back is covered if pulling a liquor store job. Don't pay attention to no crazy-ass bitch. Demand your props from new acquaintances. Word.

CANCER (June 21-July 22) Pack an extra piece if leaving the 'hood today. A poster of Snoop Dogg could add luster to your crib. Carjacking a BMW may lift your spirits.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22) If dissed in a social situation, shoot somebody. A new gold tooth boosts your confidence. Wear baggy clothes to hide your stash.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) Don't let being oppressed by the man dampen your spirits. A quiet evening with the crack pipe could bring revelations. Prison may be in your future.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) Pop a cap in somebody's ass at a house party. Flash extra gold chains to gain respect from your crew. Intimidate anyone you don't know.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Use a condom if bangin' some junkie brother's ho. Act hard so no one mess with you. It's a good evening to get down with your bad self.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) An unexpected visit by the vice squad takes you off the street for a while. An ice pick could prove useful in a tense situation. Chill.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) Reach inside your jacket whenever someone look at you. If busted, don't take the rap for no punk-ass homey. Relax with some gin and juice this evening.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 1 Wipe your prints off your 9 after you finish capping some G. Expanding your rap sheet could lead to incarceration. Drop some hood rat and take his Air Jordans.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20) An intimate moment with some other crew's freak could lead to payback. If some drunk-ass G gets in your face, tell him to step off. Leather gloves may come in handy.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Virgo and Libra have the same dates in brackets , other than that I found it entertaining without being funny .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Originally posted by Big Ears
    Virgo and Libra have the same dates in brackets , other than that I found it entertaining without being funny .

No they don't Big Ears, were you smoking the funny stuff tonight?! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Love it.
    SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) An unexpected visit by the vice squad takes you off the street for a while. An ice pick could prove useful in a tense situation. Chill.
    I'll take that advice to heart. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by Kone
    No they don't Big Ears, were you smoking the funny stuff tonight?! :p

no but I was taking extra large amounts of staying awake , without help from any caffeine friends of mine (I like Pepsi :p , why thers some Pepsi in the fridge right now ,Mmmmmhhhhmmmmm )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Originally posted by Kazu

If dissed in a social situation, shoot somebody. A new gold tooth boosts your confidence. Wear baggy clothes to hide your stash.

liked that the most :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement