Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investing?

Options
  • 02-07-2004 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Hey guys! Just finished all the RichDad books, and I was just wondering if there's anyone here, interested in business and investing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

I'd recommend giving this page a read about rich dad, poor dad

http://www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I am very interested in investing and wealth building :) A great book IMO (please tell me if I am wrong) is 'The Millionare Next Door', analysing a survey of many American individuals with net worth of over $1 million (of course this should never include your principal residence). The main point of the book is: live below your means, learn to save, invest wisely and almost anyone can become wealthy.

I guess it is a lot of common sense, but interesting to read. Just from my own perspective, I very rarely drink, dislike nightclubs, and don't smoke, and am amazed at the amount of money my friends spend on booze and fags - give up/avoid unnecessary spending like that and you will save like crazy! That said, a lot of people wouldn't want to live like that or believe you should spend your youth saving money, which also is understandable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

Just finished setting up my online business.
    If anyone wants to chat on MSN, please gimme a shout!

www.mediaeire.com to any whos interested!

Advertisement