Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sendo Phones

Options
  • 03-07-2004 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭

Has anybody expenience of the Sendo phone?

I am looking for a basic mobile. I think I'll go for ether the Sendo or the Nokia 3510i..........but I am not so sure.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭oneweb

If you're looking for compatibility/connectivity with other phones and/or devices such as PDAs, stick with a big brand. Otherwise yer just askin for trouble :dunno:

On the other hand, if you're just looking for your phone to be a phone... ...I've not had experience of a Sendo but Nokias are easy.

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Hi,

A word of advise, if I where you I would stick to the brand name when it comes to buying electronics.

Also, the Nokia 3510i is quite cheap, and it's a quality phone.

But before you rush into that, have a look at this fantastic offer for Vodafone; I just bought this phone and it's a steal for what your getting, Click Here.

You may think of sagem as not been good quality, but they are getting evermore popular, in my eyes they are as good as Nokia. I have had nokias ever since I got my first phone and I find that the sagem is on par with the Nokias, definitely. Go into one of the vodafone shops and get a demonstration on the phone, it's a class piece of kit.

Let me know how you get on...

Thanks for reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭oneweb

Originally posted by Y o u s s e f
    You may think of sagem as not been good quality, but they are getting evermore popular, in my eyes they are as good as Nokia. I have had nokias ever since I got my first phone and I find that the sagem is on par with the Nokias, definitely.
    Gah, I'd never touch a Sagem again. At the moment (hopefully not for much longer) I have the MyX-5 and tho it may look great, it's been nothing but trouble :mad: Turn off sounds, it goes to vibrate (not an option) so you can't leave it on a desk either way. Infrared connection doesn't want to work with Palm or any Nokia that I've tried. You can't disable predictive text permanently, only by each message. The thing went bezerk a few weeks ago - the screen wouldn't update, it didn't ring and it took forever to respond to keypresses simply because the SMS memory was nearly full. Any half-assed phone wannabe would at least work with what resources it has. Oh, and it beeps every now and then for no given reason.

My trusty Nokia 5110 never gave me trouble until I left it on an open window sill and it suffered from condensation :(

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

I had a 6210i (was amazing for me at the time) suffer from condensation. It's horrible. I ended up just dumping the phone and this is like a week after I just replaced the screen andI was already ripped off. €60!!! I don't really like new nokias, they give too much trouble.

Advertisement