Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plugses

• 03-07-2004 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

hey i want to put stretchers in my ears not too big now just about pea sized i was wonderin though if my ears will pop back into shape after or will i always have big dangly ear lobes ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

They should regain the normal size after time if you stretch to a pea size it only tends to stay dangley if they are stretched really big.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭coldenmean

yeah as far as i know, theyd wanna be stretched to 5 or more before they wouldnt go back reasonably small... cartilage is quite different though.. my conch is only a three but i know ill be left with a hole... but im happy with that... it aint goin anywhere! ... i lurv it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Hell_en_earth

Yeah I think it's more than 5 ml it won't close but anything smaller will close on the the lobe but it may take some time! But sure ask your piercer before ya get it done!

Advertisement