Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ground Control 2: Operation Exodus

Options
  • 03-07-2004 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

Anyone have this game ? im going to buy 2 or 3 games today from play.com (28 euro for new games Fu*k Game down town tbh) Gc 2 is screaming at me to buy it ! so anyone know if its any good ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Aye i played it for the last 3 months...you should be happy with the single player campaigns theres 24 missions...which you can play through coop with 3 ppl aswell.The gfx are stunning for an rts game and the 2 sides in the game are very differant and have really cool units.Multiplayer is basically controlling/holding points on the map to win...and can be over very quickly.

:D
    CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Well i downloaded the demo and i think its class so i have ordered it from play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 P45

I'm expecting it to arrive from Play.com next Monday. Definitely looking forward to playing it (and Max Payne2 which I got for a song)

It's gettin' to a stage now that I'll only buy a game locally if I absolutely, positively, must have it. Waiting a week to have it shipped in just save a heap of cash. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Definately get it, the demo was superb, goin to get mine soon for sure.

Advertisement