Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good restaurants in the midlands

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

Bubblegums wrote: »
    Best Indian for miles on end is by far

'The Indian Prince' in Kilminchy in Portlaoise.

TO DIE FOR :p

havent tried it but the kingfisher on main st portlaoise is gorgeus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Bubblegums

I used to go to the Kingfisher, but haven't in a good while, got tired of the dirty walls and grumpy sorts serving etc... It was good at one time, I also heard that the chef left there and went to The Indian Prince, not sure how true this is but the food in TIP is the best I've had and I've been to Bradford! lol

Not sure where the Mayur is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Joeynegro

The Killeshan Hotel in Portlaoise has a lovely restaurant and the Tullamore Court Hotel is nice.

Recently we have been going to the Food Court in Portlaoise. Beside the Maldron Hotel. They have a Subway O'Briens Etc and its nice for a stop and a bit to eat

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭SlinkyKittin

Just in from another fantastic dinner in the Kingfisher, am never disappointed by the food, absolutely gorgeous as usual, am stuffed!!! Would recommend it to everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Clooney George

Had a dish in Don Antonio's in Mullingar and it was definitely fabulous! Completely suggest it! Its beside the new designer.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 1rishguy

wiggy69 wrote: »
    I dont get to go out very much , but when i do i like sometimes just to get out of the town and go for a bit of grub , went to preston house in abbeyleix last night savage grub . wouldn't mind tips on other places

Aubergine Gallery Café
    1st Floor, The White House 17, Ballymahon Street , Longford Co Longford
    Tel:+353 (0)43 334 8633
    This is a class place, food is excellent and its reasonably priced for the amazing quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

Has anyone eaten in the Blue Apron in Tulamore? Would you recommend it?

I see alot of the places lised on this thread are gone shut down so do people have any new places that they would recommend.

I want to go out for a really nice meal in the midlands but finding it hard to choose somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ballinue

The Modena in Portumna exceptional food and not pricey.

Advertisement