Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefox Questions

Options
  • 03-07-2004 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

I have just installed Firefox on WinXP - HE.

I have a few questions about it, maybe someone can help me out?

1. When browsing, the "Back" button does not seem to work, and all that stays in the address bar is www.boards.ie , not the current forum/thread information etc. It's the same for most sites.

This annoys me, because

2. When I change themes, the page is lost, and I have to reload the page.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

Originally posted by seansouth

1. When browsing, the "Back" button does not seem to work, and all that stays in the address bar is www.boards.ie , not the current forum/thread information etc. It's the same for most sites.

You go to boards main page and open 'for sale' in a new tab. When in 'for sale' tab you cant get back to the main page with the back button.
    or am i reading you wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

No, your reading me right, thats the problem.

edit*/

But only in the main/first tab. It seems to be working ok in any other tabs I have opened.

Advertisement