Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Going out - older women, where best to find them?

• 03-07-2004 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

I know but for a gang of young males out for a good night on a Saturday night where is the best club/bar for pulling older women. I know Sachs hotel and Barrys, always get refused from Barrys and Sachs is not particularly full certain nights so any ideas? And no before the moral birgade have a go, get stuffed to them!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

when you say older women, how mich older exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

+30 to late 40's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

The nazareth house on the malahide road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I don't think Sach's can be beaten for the older woman. I'm suprised you say its not usually full, there's usually a decent crowd when I've been there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭nads

Originally posted by Deadwing

ah janey man haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭dod

Sorry if the question is presumptuous, but why are you taken by the idea of older women- a greater allure? you percieve them to be "easier" to get a result with? What don't you prefer about the younger (usually) more svelte type?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

Just fancy something diffrent, I'm gay and dont really give a cahoot but just fancy something different for a night out. I a always in the same bars and clubs and in the last few weeks have gone to a couple of different places

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

well I'll be damned, you're a gay man looking for an older woman????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Bo Jangle sis the place to go for grannies, sorry sofisticated women.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

local weight watchers meeting full of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

local weight watchers meeting full of them

:D

Or you could try Buck Whaleys on Leeson Street. Upstairs. You have to wear a toupee to get any attention though. True story...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

Oh God, someone's been watching Intermission...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

I think its called 'boomerangs' - a place up from elephant and castle in temple bar.
    its an 80s paradise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Mass?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

bingo night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

Originally posted by dendenz
    Just fancy something diffrent, I'm gay and dont really give a cahoot but just fancy something different for a night out. I a always in the same bars and clubs and in the last few weeks have gone to a couple of different places
    As a fellow gay man, I have to say that is not common. I have yet to consider pulling a woman of my own age.. (18) :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    bingo night?
    So that's what Beruthiel does on a Friday night.... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I know but for a gang of young males out for a good night on a Saturday night where is the best club/bar for pulling older women. I know Sachs hotel and Barrys, always get refused from Barrys and Sachs is not particularly full certain nights so any ideas? And no before the moral birgade have a go, get stuffed to them!

Your local primary school at approx. 3pm would be a good bet.
    Middle-aged women in their droves!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by DMT
    So that's what Beruthiel does on a Friday night.... :eek:

me tries to reach DMT with my arthritic arm and knock him around the head a few times with my pension book

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Originally posted by Deadwing

Brilliant, just brilliant.

On a more "serious" note though.

Tamango's (sp?) in Portmarnock is notoriously "Grab-a-granny".
    Are you a gay man? If yes then why are you looking for a woman of any age.

If you are a gay woman, then fair play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

hey all,
    i would loike to join you on the older woman front, would like a night out to "try" and strike gold with a mature lady. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Isolde's Tower across the road from the Turk's Head. Some of the 'older ladies' there occasionally turn out to have a penis, clearly a bonus for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Hehe, this is a brilliant thread so far.
    However we are likely to offend some woman reading this when she finds out that we think she is old because of where she goes to. Oh well take that you old bag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by neev
    Your local primary school at approx. 3pm would be a good bet.
    Middle-aged women in their droves!

Just be careful people know its the yummy mummys you're after, and not the kiddies...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by therecklessone
    Just be careful people know its the yummy mummys you're after, and not the kiddies...

even we cant be sure of that , im sure ronaldo 7 seemed normal but we know what he was after .

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Originally posted by Sarky
    Mass?

praise the lord.....

try any local supermarket, around 10am,

Advertisement