Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cheyrou to marseilles

• 03-07-2004 6:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭

here

a year long loan with the possibility of a permanent move

i'd say benitez is off to a good start :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Good! One of the rags says 8 players are penciled in for "export" including Didi Hamman.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

heard about that a good move all round

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Yeah good start to the cull. I heard about the '8 players' also. I'm thinking it's Diouf, Diao, Biscan, Hamann, Smicer, Traore, Murphy? and Cheyrou if he's counted as one of the 8. I'd be glad to see the back of all those lads. None of them are up to it. Maybe he wants rid of Dudek too, so he can bring in Santi Canizares.
    Who else could there be ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

according to the daily mirror:
    cheyrou
    diouf
    diao
    traore
    biscan
    babbel
    vignal
    will listen to offers for smicer
    with hamman being the 'surprise' reject

i don't believe it just yet, seems like an awful lot of players to be shipped out, and a lot of money lost
    those 4 malaga lads could come in as squad players and the likes of baraja, rosicky etc. could be first teamers
    wouldn't bet on it though

most likely just a load of crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I was hoping Babbel would get a chance to re-establish himself in the squad esp as he can fill in as a central defender. The others are predictable enough, thought
    Smicer did pretty well in Euro 2004 and could be useful
    back-up.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

babbel wants to leave for the german league, no point keeping a player that doesn't want to be there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Shred

I think Babbel only wants to leave because he doesn't think he'll get his game if he goes back. He said last season he wanted to go back to Liverpool when his loan to Blackburn finished, but that was before Houllier got the boot. I'd like to see Smicer given a chance too and it depends on who's coming in for Hamann also. I've no problems with the rest of that list though.

Advertisement