Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid Question I know, but i need to know...

Options
  • 04-07-2004 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

okay, do you need credit on your phone to access vodafone live from an N-Gage device?

its just that it keeps saying GPRS not available, please check network sevices...

now iv tried everything, but it suddenly dawned on me that maybe i need credit:rolleyes: so im just wondering...

(ps. i dont use the ngage as a phone, its strickly a gaming thing, hence why no credit!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭dub_dan

yeah try it with credit and it should work, unless the settings are wrong....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

you need credit alright :), but that error may also be that you aren't set-up correctly on the network or the handset isn't configured right

get some credit and if you still get the error call Customer Care to check you are set up on the network and get them to check you settings

BrianG

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭brian_ire

if all that doesnt work another option would be to keep as far away from vodafone live and its overly priced-ness as possible, apart from the news etc you can get everythin you need for your n-gage with that handly lil USB cable they supplied!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Well the problem I have is that the handy lil cable doesn't work! Everyone I know has had to buy a bluetooth for the pc to be able to transfer data to the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Originally posted by Wez
    Everyone I know has had to buy a bluetooth for the pc to be able to transfer data to the phone.

yup - Bluetooh is used for the 'PC Suite' connection
    ref: this post

BrianG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

well, they credit thing didnt work, so i decided to do a master reset.....and it worked, the GPRS now works. i must have deleted something off it or something. the only thing was i lost my saved game on tomb raider. i was nearly sick cos i was on the last level

Advertisement