Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky extender

Options
  • 04-07-2004 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭

the kids were playing at the back of the tv and the remote extender no longer works.
    the red led is on,the picture is coming through and the remote control operates the digibox,but not the extender .any ideas thanks i've checked he connections as i had a similar problem in another house before

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Couch Potato

I have the Digisender and there are a number of switches on the back to allow me to change channels ?

Perhaps one of these switches was changed inadvertenly ?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Is it a specific Sky TVLink extender or a general remote extender which operates any remote controlled device.

I assume it's the former. You could try disabling the RF2 Output, then reenabling it. Worked for me a few times. Also, these devices are generally not the most reliable. I find the Triax manufactured ones to be the best, though these can occasionally fail too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

ill
    try that thanks

Advertisement